If you have lost a single tooth or multiple teeth, you may find your confidence affected as well as difficulty when eating, chewing and even speaking. We offer a number of solutions to restore your missing teeth, preserving your dental health and the quality of your jaw bone.
Missing teeth can cause a number of aesthetic and functional complications, these include:
- A gap in your teeth which makes you feel reluctant to smile, anxious to conceal the injury and could lower your self-confidence
- You may experience difficulty speaking, which impacts your ability to communicate
- You may struggle to eat certain foods and/or feel pain or discomfort when chewing
- Opposing or adjacent teeth can also potentially shift into the gap, causing gum issues and bite problems.
At The Family Dental & Implant Centre, we offer a number of solutions to restore missing teeth, these include:
- A bridge attached to the natural teeth either side of the gap
- Dental implants
Your dentist will help you determine which type of restoration will meet your needs.